Harrod on the classification of technological progress. The origin of a wild-goose chase
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- D. Besomi, 1999. "Harrod on the classification of technological progress. The origin of a wild-goose chase," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 52(208), pages 95-117.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Economic Dynamics and the Theory of Steady Growth: An Historical Essay on Harrod's ‘Knife-edge'," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 97-123, Spring.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- H. Uzawa, 1961. "Neutral Inventions and the Stability of Growth Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 117-124.
- James Tobin, 1955. "A Dynamic Aggregative Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 103-103.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Heller, 2003. "Technical progress in Joan Robinson's view: an attempt at systematisation and formalisation," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 521-544.
- Gary Jefferson, 2017. "Reformulating Technical Change and Growth Theory," Working Papers 111, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2006.
"Localized technological change and factor markets: constraints and inducements to innovation,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 224-247, June.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2005. "Localized Technological Change and Factor Markets: Constraints and Inducements to Innovation," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200503, University of Turin.
- Gary Jefferson, 2016. "Growth Theory and Growth Accounting: Reformulating Our Understanding of Growth," Working Papers 106, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
More about this item
KeywordsBeliefs; opinions and attitudes; Economists; Production functions (Economics); Harrod; R.F.;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:bnlqrr:1999:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.