Charles Kennedy 1923-1997: An Appreciation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Kennedy, Charles & Thirlwall, A P, 1971. "Foreign Capital, Domestic Savings and Economic Development: Comment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 33(2), pages 135-138, May.
- Kennedy, Charles & Thirlwall, A P, 1979. "Import Penetration, Export Performance and Harrod's Trade Multiplier," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 303-323, July.
- Kennedy, Charles & Thirlwall, A P, 1972. "Technical Progress: A Survey," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 11-72, March.
- Kennedy, Charles & Thirlwall, A P, 1973. "Technological Change and the Distribution of Income: A Belated Comment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 780-784, October.
- Kennedy, Charles & Thirlwall, A P, 1977. "Extended Hicks Neutral Technical Change-A Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(348), pages 768-768, December.
- Kennedy, Charles & Thirlwall, A P, 1979. "The Input- Output Formulation of the Foreign Trade Multiplier," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(32), pages 173-180, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:109:y:1999:i:459:p:f715-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.