Gender Norms, Work Hours, and Corrective Taxation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Claus Thustrup Kreiner & Emmanuel Saez, 2009.
"The Optimal Income Taxation of Couples,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(2), pages 537-560, March.
- Kleven, Henrik & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Saez, Emmanuel, 2006. "The Optimal Income Taxation of Couples," CEPR Discussion Papers 5978, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Claus Thustrup Kreiner & Emmanuel Saez, 2006. "The Optimal Income Taxation of Couples," NBER Working Papers 12685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, January.
- Helmuth Cremer & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur & Pierre Pestieau, 2012.
"Income taxation of couples and the tax unit choice,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(2), pages 763-778, January.
- Helmuth Cremer & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur & Pierre Pestieau, 2007. "Income Taxation of Couples and the Tax Unit Choice," CESifo Working Paper Series 2005, CESifo Group Munich.
- CREMER, Helmuth & LOZACHMEUR, Jean-Marie & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2012. "Income taxation of couples and the tax unit choice," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2372, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CREMER, Helmuth & LOZACHMEUR, Jean-Marie & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2007. "Income taxation of couples and the tax unit choice," CORE Discussion Papers 2007013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thomas Aronsson & Tomas Sjögren, 2010.
"Optimal income taxation and social norms in the labor market,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(1), pages 67-89, February.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Sjögren, Tomas, 2006. "Optimal Income Taxation and Social Norms in the Labor Market," Umeå Economic Studies 672, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Schroyen, Fred, 2003. "Redistributive taxation and the household: the case of individual filings," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 2527-2547, October.
- Agnar Sandmo, 1980. "Anomaly and Stability in the Theory of Externalities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(4), pages 799-807.
- Craig Brett, 2007. "Optimal nonlinear taxes for families," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(3), pages 225-261, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Granlund, David, 2015. "Gender norms, work hours, and corrective taxation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 33-39.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial norms; household production; optimal taxation; paternalism;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:huiwps:0083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Nilsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/huistse.html .