A reassessment of the cost-effectiveness of hormone replacement therapy in Sweden – results based on the Women’s Health Initiative randomised controlled trial
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meltzer, David, 1997. "Accounting for future costs in medical cost-effectiveness analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 33-64, February.
- David Meltzer, 1997. "Accounting for Future Costs in Medical Cost-Effectiveness Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zethraeus, Niklas & Borgström, Fredrik & Johnell, Olof & Kanis, John & Önnby, Karin & Jönsson, Bengt, 2002. "Costs and quality of life associated with osteoporosis related fractures - Results from a Swedish survey," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 512, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscost-effectiveness analysis; hormone replacement therapy; Markov model;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .