Costs and quality of life associated with osteoporosis related fractures - Results from a Swedish survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zethraeus, Niklas & Borgström, Fredrik & Jönsson, Bengt & Kanis, John, 2004. "A reassessment of the cost-effectiveness of hormone replacement therapy in Sweden – results based on the Women’s Health Initiative randomised controlled trial," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 571, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscosts; fracture; osteoporosis; quality of life;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2002-10-18 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .