On the Use of Numeraires in Option pricing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chip Heath & Steven Huddart & Mark Lang, 1999. "Psychological Factors and Stock Option Exercise," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 601-627.
- Jamshidian, Farshid, 1989. " An Exact Bond Option Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 205-209, March.
- Brenner, Menachem & Galai, Dan, 1978. "The determinants of the return on index bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 47-64, June.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Brennan, M J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1977. "Convertible Bonds: Valuation and Optimal Strategies for Call and Conversion," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(5), pages 1699-1715, December.
- Margrabe, William, 1978. "The Value of an Option to Exchange One Asset for Another," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 177-186, March.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1978. "Call Option Pricing when the Exercise Price Is Uncertain, and the Valuation of Index Bonds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 169-176, March.
- Huddart, Steven, 1994. "Employee stock options," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-231, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bjork, Tomas, 2009. "Arbitrage Theory in Continuous Time," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199574742.
- Yoram Landskroner & Alon Raviv, 2008.
"The valuation of inflation‐indexed and FX convertible bonds,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 634-655, July.
- Yoram Landskroner & Alon Raviv, 2004. "The Valuation of Inflation-Indexed and FX Convertible Bonds," Finance 0401005, EconWPA.
- Jui‐Jane Chang & Son‐Nan Chen & Ting‐Pin Wu, 2013. "Currency‐Protected Swaps and Swaptions with Nonzero Spreads in a Multicurrency LMM," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(9), pages 827-867, September.
- Markus Leippold & Zvi Wiener, 2005. "Efficient Calibration of Trinomial Trees for One-Factor Short Rate Models," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 213-239, October.
- Hyong-chol O & Yong-hwa Ro & Ning Wan, 2014. "A Method of Reducing Dimension of Space Variables in Multi-dimensional Black-Scholes Equations," Papers 1406.2053, arXiv.org.
- Carr, Peter & Wu, Liuren, 2004. "Time-changed Levy processes and option pricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 113-141, January.
- Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2011. "On martingale measures and pricing for continuous bond-stock market with stochastic bond," Papers 1108.0719, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Ravi Kashyap, 2016. "Securities Lending Strategies, Valuation of Term Loans using Option Theory," Papers 1609.01274, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Hyong-chol O & Yong-hwa Ro & Ning Wan, 2013. "The Use of Numeraires in Multi-dimensional Black-Scholes Partial Differential Equations," Papers 1310.8296, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Massoud Heidari & Liuren WU, 2002. "Are Interest Rate Derivatives Spanned by the Term Structure of Interest Rates?," Finance 0207013, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsNumeraire; option; convertible bond;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .