On the Use of Numeraires in Option pricing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chip Heath & Steven Huddart & Mark Lang, 1999. "Psychological Factors and Stock Option Exercise," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 601-627.
- Jamshidian, Farshid, 1989. " An Exact Bond Option Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 205-209, March.
- Brenner, Menachem & Galai, Dan, 1978. "The determinants of the return on index bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 47-64, June.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Brennan, M J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1977. "Convertible Bonds: Valuation and Optimal Strategies for Call and Conversion," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(5), pages 1699-1715, December.
- Margrabe, William, 1978. "The Value of an Option to Exchange One Asset for Another," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 177-186, March.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1978. "Call Option Pricing when the Exercise Price Is Uncertain, and the Valuation of Index Bonds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 169-176, March.
- Huddart, Steven, 1994. "Employee stock options," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-231, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bjork, Tomas, 2009. "Arbitrage Theory in Continuous Time," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199574742.
- Yoram Landskroner & Alon Raviv, 2008.
"The valuation of inflation‐indexed and FX convertible bonds,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 634-655, July.
- Yoram Landskroner & Alon Raviv, 2004. "The Valuation of Inflation-Indexed and FX Convertible Bonds," Finance 0401005, EconWPA.
- Jui‐Jane Chang & Son‐Nan Chen & Ting‐Pin Wu, 2013. "Currency‐Protected Swaps and Swaptions with Nonzero Spreads in a Multicurrency LMM," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(9), pages 827-867, September.
- Markus Leippold & Zvi Wiener, 2005. "Efficient Calibration of Trinomial Trees for One-Factor Short Rate Models," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 213-239, October.
- Hyong-chol O & Yong-hwa Ro & Ning Wan, 2014. "A Method of Reducing Dimension of Space Variables in Multi-dimensional Black-Scholes Equations," Papers 1406.2053, arXiv.org.
- Carr, Peter & Wu, Liuren, 2004. "Time-changed Levy processes and option pricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 113-141, January.
- Nikolai Dokuchaev, 2011. "On martingale measures and pricing for continuous bond-stock market with stochastic bond," Papers 1108.0719, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Ravi Kashyap, 2016. "Securities Lending Strategies, Valuation of Term Loans using Option Theory," Papers 1609.01274, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Hyong-chol O & Yong-hwa Ro & Ning Wan, 2013. "The Use of Numeraires in Multi-dimensional Black-Scholes Partial Differential Equations," Papers 1310.8296, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Massoud Heidari & Liuren WU, 2002. "Are Interest Rate Derivatives Spanned by the Term Structure of Interest Rates?," Finance 0207013, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsNumeraire; option; convertible bond;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.