Efficiency of Labour Use in the Swedish Banking Industry: A Stochastic Frontier Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- George E. Battese & Lennart Hjalmarsson & Almas Heshmati, 2000. "Efficiency of labour use in the Swedish banking industry: a stochastic frontier approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 623-640.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajibefun, Igbekele A., 2006. "Linking Socio-Economic and Policy Variables to Technical Efficiency of Traditional Agricultural Production: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25535, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michael D. Rosko, 2001. "Cost efficiency of US hospitals: a stochastic frontier approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 539-551.
- Jaan Masso & Almas Heshmati, 2004.
"The optimality and overuse of labour in Estonian manufacturing enterprises,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(4), pages 683-720, December.
- Jaan Masso & Almas Heshmati, 2003. "The Optimality And Overuse Of Labour In Estonian Manufacturing Enterprises," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 20, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Masso, Jaan & Heshmati, Almas, 2003. "The Optimality and Overuse of Labour in Estonian Manufacturing Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10729-015-9349-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- I. Fraser & W. Horrace, 2003.
"Technical Efficiency of Australian Wool Production: Point and Confidence Interval Estimates,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 169-190, September.
- Iain Fraser & William C. Horrace, 2002. "Technical Efficiency of Australian Wool Production: Point and Confidence Interval Estimates," Public Economics 0206001, EconWPA, revised 11 May 2003.
- Fraser, Iain & Horrace, William C., 2002. "Technical Efficiency of Australian Wool Production: Point and Confidence Interval Estimates," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125084, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Carlos Sánchez-González & José Luis Sarto & Luis Vicente, 2013. "The efficiency of Spanish mutual funds companies: A slacks-based measure approach," Documentos de Trabajo dt2013-01, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Hulusi Inanoglu & Mahmoud A. El-Gamal, 2005. "Inefficiency and heterogeneity in Turkish banking: 1990-2000," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 641-664.
- Omer, Amani A. & Pascual, Unai & Russell, Noel P., 2005. "The Economics of Biodiversity Conservation in Agricultural Transition," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24636, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sipilainen, Timo & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2005. "Learning in Organic Farming An Application on Finnish Dairy Farms," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24493, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Behr, Andreas & Tente, Sebastian, 2008. "Stochastic frontier analysis by means of maximum likelihood and the method of moments," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,19, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Fitzpatrick, Trevor & McQuinn, Kieran, 2004. "Cost Efficiency in UK and Irish Credit Institutions," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/04, Central Bank of Ireland.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour demand; labour-use; technical efficiency; banking industry;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .