Efficiency of labour use in the Swedish banking industry: a stochastic frontier approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Battese, George E. & Heshmati, Almas & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 1998. "Efficiency of Labour Use in the Swedish Banking Industry: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 289, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 13 Apr 1999.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajibefun, Igbekele A., 2006. "Linking Socio-Economic and Policy Variables to Technical Efficiency of Traditional Agricultural Production: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25535, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michael D. Rosko, 2001. "Cost efficiency of US hospitals: a stochastic frontier approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 539-551.
- Jaan Masso & Almas Heshmati, 2004.
"The optimality and overuse of labour in Estonian manufacturing enterprises,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(4), pages 683-720, December.
- Jaan Masso & Almas Heshmati, 2003. "The Optimality And Overuse Of Labour In Estonian Manufacturing Enterprises," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 20, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Masso, Jaan & Heshmati, Almas, 2003. "The Optimality and Overuse of Labour in Estonian Manufacturing Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10729-015-9349-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- I. Fraser & W. Horrace, 2003.
"Technical Efficiency of Australian Wool Production: Point and Confidence Interval Estimates,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 169-190, September.
- Iain Fraser & William C. Horrace, 2002. "Technical Efficiency of Australian Wool Production: Point and Confidence Interval Estimates," Public Economics 0206001, EconWPA, revised 11 May 2003.
- Fraser, Iain & Horrace, William C., 2002. "Technical Efficiency of Australian Wool Production: Point and Confidence Interval Estimates," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125084, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Carlos Sánchez-González & José Luis Sarto & Luis Vicente, 2013. "The efficiency of Spanish mutual funds companies: A slacks-based measure approach," Documentos de Trabajo dt2013-01, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Hulusi Inanoglu & Mahmoud A. El-Gamal, 2005. "Inefficiency and heterogeneity in Turkish banking: 1990-2000," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 641-664.
- Omer, Amani A. & Pascual, Unai & Russell, Noel P., 2005. "The Economics of Biodiversity Conservation in Agricultural Transition," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24636, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sipilainen, Timo & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2005. "Learning in Organic Farming An Application on Finnish Dairy Farms," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24493, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Behr, Andreas & Tente, Sebastian, 2008. "Stochastic frontier analysis by means of maximum likelihood and the method of moments," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,19, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Fitzpatrick, Trevor & McQuinn, Kieran, 2004. "Cost Efficiency in UK and Irish Credit Institutions," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/04, Central Bank of Ireland.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour demand · labour-use · technical efficiency · banking industry;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:25:y:2000:i:4:p:623-640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .