The efficient use of infrastructure – is Sweden pricing traffic on its roads, railways, waters and airways at marginal costs?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansson, Per & Nilsson, Jan-Eric, 2004. "An economic analysis of track maintenance costs," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 277-286, July.
- Ljungberg, Anders, 2016. "Marginal cost-pricing in the Swedish transport sector – An efficient and sustainable way of funding local and regional public transport in the future?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 159-166.
- repec:eee:ecotra:v:10:y:2017:i:c:p:8-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Andrew S.J. & Odolinski, Kristofer & Hossein Nia, Saeed & Jönsson, Per-Anders & Stichel, Sebastian & Iwnicki, Simon & Wheat, Phillip, 2016. "Estimating the marginal cost of different vehicle types on rail infrastructure," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:26, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Odolinski , Kristofer, 2016. "The impact of cumulative tons on rail infrastructure maintenance costs," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:28, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
More about this item
KeywordsMarginal cost pricing; roads; railways; waterway infrastructure; air infrastructure;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2018-02-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2018-02-26 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2018-02-26 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2018-02-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ctswps:2018_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CTS). General contact details of provider: http://www.cts.kth.se/ .