Considerations On University Alliances: Motives, Risks And Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trow, Martin, 1996. "Trust, Markets and Accountability in Higher Education: A Comparative Perspective," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt6q21h265, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
Keywordsuniversity alliance; university merger; academic collaboration; strategic alliance;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O39 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-05-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2006-05-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-SOG-2006-05-13 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .