Environmental performance and climate policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2008. "Environmental policy and profitability - Evidence from Swedish industry," Umeå Economic Studies 750, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Enevoldsen, Martin K. & Ryelund, Anders V. & Andersen, Mikael Skou, 2007. "Decoupling of industrial energy consumption and CO2-emissions in energy-intensive industries in Scandinavia," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 665-692, July.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis: A Survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 431-455, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hammar, Henrik & Sjöström, Magnus, 2011. "Accounting for behavioral effects of increases in the carbon dioxide (CO2) tax in revenue estimation in Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6672-6676, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 emissions; CO2-tax; environmental performance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-09-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:sicgwp:2011_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pontus Cerin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iikthse.html .