An Expectancy-Value Approach to Determinants of Trust
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard S Ruback, 2002. "Capital Cash Flows: A Simple Approach to Valuing Risky Cash Flows," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 31(2), Summer.
- Jennergren L. Peter, 2011. "Approximate Firm Valuation with Operating Leases," Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-22, September.
- Jennergren L. Peter, 2010. "On the Forecasting of Net Property, Plant and Equipment and Depreciation in Firm Valuation by the Discounted Cash Flow Model," Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-28, November.
- Jennergren, L. Peter, 2004. "Continuing Value in Firm Valuation by the Discounted Cash Flow Model," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2004:15, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Robert A. Taggart & Jr., 1991. "Consistent valuation and Cost of Capital Expressions With Corporate and Personal Taxes," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 20(3), Fall.
- Jennergren L. Peter, 2013. "Firm Valuation with Bankruptcy Risk," Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-41, October.
- Jennergren, L. Peter, 2008. "Continuing value in firm valuation by the discounted cash flow model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1548-1563, March.
- Jennergren, L. Peter, 2004. "Loan Subsidy Valuation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2004:8, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstrust; attitude; organizations; expectancy-value;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-09-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2002-09-21 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2002-09-21 (Collective Decision-Making)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hastba:2002_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.