Traffic Light Options
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Anand, Amber & Tanggaard, Carsten & Weaver, Daniel G., 2009. "Paying for Market Quality," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(06), pages 1427-1457, December.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1995. " A Simple Approach to Valuing Risky Fixed and Floating Rate Debt," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(3), pages 789-819, July.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- David C. Porter & Carsten Tanggaard & Daniel G. Weaver & Wei Yu, 2008. "Dispersed Trading and the Prevention of Market Failure: the Case of the Copenhagen Stock Exchange," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(2), pages 243-267.
- Sørensen, Carsten, 1999. "Dynamic Asset Allocation and Fixed Income Management," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(04), pages 513-531, December.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 573-592.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Boyle, Phelim P., 1977. "Options: A Monte Carlo approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 323-338, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broeders, Dirk & Chen, An, 2010.
"Pension regulation and the market value of pension liabilities: A contingent claims analysis using Parisian options,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1201-1214, June.
- Dirk Broeders & An Chen, 2008. "Pension regulation and the market value of pension liabilities - a contingent claims analysis using Parisian options," DNB Working Papers 183, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Shi, Zhen & Werker, Bas J.M., 2012. "Short-horizon regulation for long-term investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3227-3238.
More about this item
KeywordsTraffic light solvency tests; regulatory solvency requirements; asset-liability management in pension funds; hedging interest rate and stock price risk; derivatives pricing; Black-Scholes/Hull-White model;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-06-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-URE-2007-06-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:aarbfi:2006-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifhhadk.html .