Report NEP-URE-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2007/4/doc2007-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Victor Matheson & Robert Baade & Mimi Nikolova, 2007. "A Tale of Two Stadiums: Comparing the Economic Impact of Chicago’s Wrigley Field and U.S. Cellular Field," IASE Conference Papers 0705, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Erling Røed Larsen & Steffen Weum, 2007. "Home, Sweet Home or Is It - Always? Testing the Efficiency of the Norwegian Housing Market," Discussion Papers 506, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Yusuf, Shahid, 2007. "About urban mega regions : knowns and unknowns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4252, The World Bank.
- Carolyn A. Dehring & Craig A. Depken, II & Michael R. Ward, 2007. "A Direct Test of the Homevoter Hypothesis," Working Papers 0719, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Martin Gregor & Lenka Gregorová, 2007. "Inefficient centralization of imperfect complements," Working Papers IES 2007/19, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2007.
- Jesús Saurina & Carlos Trucharte, 2007. "An assessment of Basel II procyclicality in mortgage portfolios," Working Papers 0712, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Florian Hagn & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Labour Market Effects of the 2006 Soccer World Cup in Germany," Working Papers 0716, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Stephanie Jasmand & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Regional Income and Employment Effects of the 1972 Munich Olympic Summer Games," Working Papers 0712, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- David Caubel, 2004. "Methodologies and Tools to Evaluate Issues Relating to Land-Use and / or Social Aspects of Urban Transportation Policies: An accessibility Concept Linked Approach," Post-Print halshs-00079690, HAL.
- Derek Bond & Michael J. Harrison & Edward J. O'Brien, 2007. "Economic Base Multipliers Revisited," Trinity Economics Papers tep0807, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Zoran Ivkovich & Paul A. Smith & Scott Weisbenner, 2007. "Neighbors Matter: Causal Community Effects and Stock Market Participation," NBER Working Papers 13168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Løchte, Peter, 2006. "Traffic Light Options," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2006-08, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Jan Schnellenbach & Lars Feld & Christoph schaltegger, 2007. "The Impact of Referendums on the Centralisation of Public Goods Provision: A Political Economy Approach," Working Papers 0440, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.