The Evolution of Poverty in the European Union: Concepts, Measurement and Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Madden, 2015.
"The Poverty Effects Of A ‘Fat‐Tax’ In Ireland,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 104-121, January.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 2013. "The Poverty Effects of a “Fat-Tax” in Ireland," Working Papers 201303, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Madden, D., 2013. "The Poverty Effects of a "Fat-Tax" in Ireland," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 13/07, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Anna B. Kis & András Gábos, 2015. "Consistent poverty across the EU," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/22, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Bea Cantillon, 2012. "GINI DP 52: Virtuous Cycles or Vicious Circles? The Need for an EU Agenda on Protection, Social Distribution and Investment," GINI Discussion Papers 52, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Brunori, Paolo & Ferreira, Francisco & Lugo, Maria Ana & Peragine, Vito, 2013.
"Opportunity-sensitive poverty measurement,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6728, The World Bank.
- Paolo Brunori & Francisco Ferreira & Maria Ana Lugo & Vito Peragine, 2013. "Opportunity-sensitive poverty measurement," Working Papers 317, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Brunori, Paolo & Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lugo, Maria Ana & Peragine, Vito, 2013. "Opportunity-Sensitive Poverty Measurement," IZA Discussion Papers 7818, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Janský & Kalíšková & Münich, 2016. "Does the Czech Tax and Benefit System Contribute to One of Europe’s Lowest Levels of Relative Income Poverty and Inequality?," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(3), pages 191-207, May.
- Wim Van Lancker & Natascha Van Mechelen, 2014. "Universalism under siege? Exploring the association between targeting, child benefits and child poverty across 26 countries," Working Papers 1401, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Tim Goedemé & Karel Van den Bosch & Lina Salanauskaite & Gerlinde Verbist, 2013. "Testing the Statistical Significance of Microsimulation Results: A Plea," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 6(3), pages 50-77.
- Notten, G, 2013.
"Measuring performance : does the assessment depend on the poverty proxy?,"
MERIT Working Papers
031, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Geranda Notten, 2013. "Measuring performance: does the assessment depend on the poverty proxy?," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/13, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- GoedemÃ©, Tim & Van den Bosch, Karel & Salanauskaite, Lina & Verbist, Gerlinde, 2013.
"Testing the statistical significance of microsimulation results: often easier than you think. A technical note,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM18/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Tim Goedemé & Karel Van den Bosch & Lina Salanauskaite & Gerlinde Verbist, 2013. "Testing the Statistical Significance of Microsimulation Results: Often Easier than You Think. A Technical Note," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/10, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- repec:mes:eaeuec:v:54:y:2016:i:3:p:191-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geranda Notten, 2016. "How Poverty Indicators Confound Poverty Reduction Evaluations: The Targeting Performance of Income Transfers in Europe," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 1039-1056, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; Poverty; FGT; EU-wide poverty; Concept; measurement; EU-SILC; top-bottom coding;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-03-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LTV-2013-03-16 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdl:improv:1301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Goedemé). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csbuabe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.