Report NEP-LTV-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Easterlin, Richard A., 2013. "Happiness, Growth, and Public Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 7234, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bjornskov, Christian & Dreher, Axel & Fischer, Justina A.V. & Schnellenbach, Jan & Gehring, Kai, 2013. "Inequality and happiness: When perceived social mobility and economic reality do not match," MPRA Paper 44827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Davalos, Maria Eugenia & Diaz-Bonilla, Carolina & Atuesta, Bernardo & Castaneda, Raul Andres, 2013. "Fifteen years of inequality in Latin America : how have labor markets helped ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6384, The World Bank.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Edmark, Karin & Lundqvist, Helene, 2013. "Ethnic Diversity and Preferences for Redistribution: Reply," Working Paper Series 955, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gindling, T. H. & Trejos, Juan Diego, 2013. "The Distribution of Income in Central America," IZA Discussion Papers 7236, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Comparing Inequality Aversion across Countries When Labor Supply Responses Differ," IZA Discussion Papers 7215, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paulo Guimarães & Pedro Portugal & Ana Rute Cardoso, 2013. "Everything you always wanted to know about sex discrimination," Working Papers w201302, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Jerome Adda & Christian Dustmann & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Career Progression, Economic Downturns, and Skills," NBER Working Papers 18832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koen Decancq & Tim Goedemé & Karel Van den Bosch & Josefine Vanhille, 2013. "The Evolution of Poverty in the European Union: Concepts, Measurement and Data," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/01, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Andrew Clark & Claudia Senik & Katsunori Yamada, 2013. "The Joneses in Japan: Income Comparisons and Financial Satisfaction," ISER Discussion Paper 0866, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn & Chad D. Cotti, 2013. "Minimum Wage Increases in a Recessionary Environment," GEMF Working Papers 2013-08, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Loayza, Norman & Mier y Teran, Alfredo & Rigolini, Jamele, 2013. "Poverty, Inequality, and the Local Natural Resource Curse," IZA Discussion Papers 7226, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).