Underreported Earnings and Old-Age Pension: An Elementary Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mirco, Tonin, 2006. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage in an Economy with Tax Evasion," Seminar Papers 747, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Richard Disney, 2004. "Are contributions to public pension programmes a tax on employment?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 19(39), pages 267-311, July.
- Kertesi, Gabor & Köll?, János, 2003.
"Fighting “Low Equilibria” by Doubling the Minimum Wage? Hungary’s Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- G??bor Kertei & J??nos K??ll?, 2004. "Fighting ???Low Equilibria??? by Doubling the Minimum Wage ? Hungary???s Experiment," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-644, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:nsr:niesrd:283 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Sefton & Justin vandeVen & Martin Weale, 2008.
"Means Testing Retirement Benefits: fostering equity or discouraging savings?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(528), pages 556-590, April.
- Dr Justin van de Ven & Dr Martin Weale, 2006. "Means Testing Retirement Benefits: fostering equity or discouraging savings?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 283, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1987. "Should Social Security Benefits Be Means Tested?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(3), pages 468-484, June.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- Clark, Tom & Emmerson, Carl, 2003. "Privatising provision and attacking poverty? The direction of UK Pension Policy under new Labour," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 67-89, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andras Simonovits, 2009. "Underreported earnings and age-specific income redistribution in post-socialist economies," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0927, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Andras Simonovits, 2009. "Hungarian Pension System and its Reform," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0908, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordsreporting earnings; proportional pensions; basic pensions; meansassisted pensions;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-07-30 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-07-30 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:0805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .