Does Private and Cost-Priced Higher Education Produce Poor Quality?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Péter Galasi & Júlia Varga, 2002. "Does Private and Cost-Priced Higher Education Produce Poor Quality?," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 24(3), pages 333-361, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Light, Audrey, 2001. "In-School Work Experience and the Returns to Schooling," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 65-93, January.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Miniaci, Raffaele, 1999. "The economic returns to schooling for Italian men. An evaluation based on instrumental variables1," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 509-519, November.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Bedi, Arjun S. & Gaston, Noel, 1999. "Using variation in schooling availability to estimate educational returns for Honduras," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 107-116, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annamária INZELT, 2008. "Strengthen And Upgrade Regional Capabilities (Regional University Knowledge Centre Programme In Hungary)," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 26(1(35)), pages 133-154, June.
- Peter Galasi, 2003. "Estimating wage equations for Hungarian higher-education graduates," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0304, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Karoly Fazekas & Gabor Kezdi (ed.), 2007. "The Hungarian Labour Market 2007," The Hungarian Labour Market Yearbooks, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, number 2007, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:bworkp:0201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .