Migrations et discriminations professionnelles dans la province du Guangdong
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Knight & Lina Song & Jia Huaibin, 1999.
"Chinese rural migrants in urban enterprises: Three perspectives,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 73-104.
- Knight, J & Song, L & Huaibin, J, 1997. "Chinese Rural Migrants in Urban Enterprises : Three Perspectives," Economics Series Working Papers 99190, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cécile Batisse & M. Selim, 2008. "Du socialisme (de marché) au post-communisme - Singularités et unicité dans la globalisation du capitalisme," Post-Print hal-00344253, HAL.
- Biliang Hu, 2008. "People's Mobility and "Guanxi" Networks: A Case Study," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 16(5), pages 103-117.
- Meng, Xin & Zhang, Junsen, 2001. "The Two-Tier Labor Market in Urban China: Occupational Segregation and Wage Differentials between Urban Residents and Rural Migrants in Shanghai," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 485-504, September.
- Ingrid Nielsen & Chris Nyland & Russell Smyth & Minqiong Zhang, 2007. "Migration and the Right to Social Security: Perceptions of Off-farm Migrants' Rights to Social Insurance in China's Jiangsu Province," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 15(2), pages 29-43.
- Yu Chen, 2011. "Occupational Attainment of Migrants and Local Workers: Findings from a Survey in Shanghaiâ€™s Manufacturing Sector," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(1), pages 3-21, January.
- Xuejin Zuo & Feng Wang, 1999. "Inside China's Cities: Institutional Barriers and Opportunities for Urban Migrants," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 276-280, May.
- Z Ma, 1999.
"Temporary migration and regional development in China,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(5), pages 783-802, May.
- Z Ma, 1999. "Temporary Migration and Regional Development in China," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 31(5), pages 783-802, May.
- Zhong Zhao, 2005. "Migration, Labor Market Flexibility, and Wage Determination in China: A Review," Labor and Demography 0507009, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordspeasant workers; Chine; paysans-ouvriers; migration; emploi; villes; urban employment; wages; China;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00578075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .