An experimental study on learning about voting powers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gabriele Esposito & Eric Guerci & Nobuyuki Hanaki & Xiaoyan Lu & Naoki Watanabe, 2010. "An experimental study on learning about voting powers," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2010-005, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
More about this item
Keywordsexperiment; learning; voting power; bargaining;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-07-24 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2010-07-24 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-POL-2010-07-24 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00501840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .