High-frequency market-making with inventory constraints and directional bets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ho, Thomas & Stoll, Hans R., 1981.
"Optimal dealer pricing under transactions and return uncertainty,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 47-73, March.
- Thomas Ho & Hans Stoll, "undated". "Optimal Dealer Pricing Under Transactions and Return Uncertainty," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 27-79, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Potters, Marc & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe, 2003. "More statistical properties of order books and price impact," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 133-140.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Hoffmann & Mauricio Labadie & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Gilles Pagès & Huyên Pham & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2013. "Optimization And Statistical Methods For High Frequency Finance," Post-Print hal-01102785, HAL.
- Olivier Gu'eant, 2016. "Optimal market making," Papers 1605.01862, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsQuantitative Finance; high-frequency trading; market-making; limit-order book; inventory risk; optimisation; stochastic control; Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman; PnL distribution;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MST-2012-03-08 (Market Microstructure)
- NEP-UPT-2012-03-08 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00675925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.