The real effect of inflation in liquidity constrained models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 2000. "Liquidity Constrained vs. Debt Constrained Markets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 14, David K. Levine.
- Bullard, James & Keating, John W., 1995. "The long-run relationship between inflation and output in postwar economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 477-496, December.
- Weiss, Laurence M, 1980. "The Effects of Money Supply on Economic Welfare in the Steady State," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 565-576, April.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Michael Woodford, 1990. "The optimum quantity of money revisited," Working Papers 404, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Tullio Jappelli, 1990. "Who is Credit Constrained in the U. S. Economy?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(1), pages 219-234.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yann Algan & Xavier Ragot, 2005.
"Monetary Policy with Heterogenous Agents and Credit Constraints,"
Sciences Po publications
2005 - 45, Sciences Po.
- Yann Algan & Xavier Ragot, 2006. "Monetary Policy with Heterogeneous Agents and Credit Constraints," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 292, Society for Computational Economics.
- Yann Algan & Xavier Ragot, 2005. "Monetary Policy with Heterogenous Agents and Credit Constraints," Working Papers hal-01065550, HAL.
- Yann Algan & Xavier Ragot, 2005. "Monetary policy with heterogenous agents and credit constraints," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590565, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation; credit constraints; heterogenous agents;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00590556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .