CSR Needs CPR: Corporate Sustainability and Politics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Lyon & Magali Delmas & John W. Maxwell & Pratima Bansal & Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Patricia Crifo & Rodophe Durand & Jean-Pascal Gond & Andrew King & Michael Lenox & Michael Toffel & David, 2018. "CSR Needs CPR: Corporate Sustainability and Politics," Post-Print halshs-01846042, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Nave & João Ferreira, 2019. "Corporate social responsibility strategies: Past research and future challenges," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 26(4), pages 885-901, July.
- Hollis A. Skaife & Timothy Werner, 2020. "Changes in Firms’ Political Investment Opportunities, Managerial Accountability, and Reputational Risk," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 163(2), pages 239-263, May.
- Shon R. Hiatt & W. Chad Carlos, 2019. "From farms to fuel tanks: Stakeholder framing contests and entrepreneurship in the emergent U.S. biodiesel market," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(6), pages 865-893, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2020-06-08 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:pseptp:halshs-01846042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Bauer). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.