Regional currencies and regional monetary zones in Latin America : what prospects ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Claude Gnos & Virginie Monvoisin & Jean-FranÃ§ois Ponsot, 2009. "Regional currencies and regional monetary zones in Latin America: what prospects?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 173-184, December.
- Claude Gnos & Virginie Monvoisin & Jean-François Ponsot, 2010. "Regional currencies and regional monetary zones in Latin America : whats prospects ?," Post-Print halshs-00473797, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude Gnos, 2006. "Reforming the international payment system : an assessment," Post-Print halshs-00144965, HAL.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:grt:wpegrt:2014-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-François Ponsot, 2012. "Financement soutenable et création monétaire en régime de dollarisation : le cas de l'Équateur," Post-Print halshs-00687369, HAL.
- Ilene Grabel, 2012. "Financial Architectures and Development: Resilience, Policy Space, and Human Development in the Global South (revised June 2012)," Working Papers wp281_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
KeywordsLatin America; monetary agreements; regional monetary zone; zone monétaire; monnaie; politique monétaire; échange international; paiement; Amérique Latine;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MON-2009-07-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00402275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.