New financial architecture and regional monetary integration in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
- Claude Gnos & Louis-Philippe Rochon, 2004.
"Reforming the international financial and monetary system: from Keynes to Davidson and Stiglitz,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 613-629.
- Claude Gnos & Louis-Philippe Rochon, 2004. "Reforming the international financial and monetary system: from Keynes to Davidson and Stiglitz," Post-Print halshs-00006793, HAL.
- McKinnon, Ronald I, 1993. "The Rules of the Game: International Money in Historical Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 1-44, March.
- Jean-François Ponsot, 2006. "Dollarization and the hegemonic status of the US dollar," Post-Print halshs-00191564, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilene Grabel, 2011. "Promising Avenues, False Starts and Dead Ends: Global Governance and Development Finance in the Wake of the Crisis," Working Papers wp241_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Fritz, Barbara & Biancareli, André & Mühlich, Laurissa, 2012. "Regional payment systems: A comparative perspective on Europe and the developing world," Discussion Papers 2012/10, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Ilene Grabel, 2010. "Promising Avenues, False Starts and Dead Ends: Global Governance and Development Finance in the Wake of the Crisis," Working Papers wp241, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Garcia Rocabado, Daniel, 2010. "The road to monetary union in Latin America: An EMS-type fixed exchange rate system as an intermediate step," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 85, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsregional monetary arrangements; foreign exchange; currency union; dollar standard; payment systems ; Latin America; intégration régionale; accord international; zone monétaire; Amérique latine; monnaie; politique monétaire; dollar;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00390436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.