Regional currencies and regional monetary zones in Latin America : whats prospects ?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Claude Gnos & Virginie Monvoisin & Jean-FranÃ§ois Ponsot, 2009. "Regional currencies and regional monetary zones in Latin America: what prospects?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 173-184, December.
- Jean-François Ponsot & Claude Gnos, 2009. "Regional currencies and regional monetary zones in Latin America : what prospects ?," Post-Print halshs-00402275, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilene Grabel, 2012. "Financial Architectures and Development: Resilience, Policy Space, and Human Development in the Global South (revised June 2012)," Working Papers wp281_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- repec:grt:wpegrt:2014-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-François Ponsot, 2012. "Financement soutenable et création monétaire en régime de dollarisation : le cas de l'Équateur," Post-Print halshs-00687369, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscurrency union; payment systems; regional monetary zone; monetary agreements; Latin America; zone monétaire; monnaie; politique monétaire; échange international; paiement; Amérique latine;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00473797. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .