Regional currencies and regional monetary zones in Latin America: what prospects?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Claude Gnos & Virginie Monvoisin & Jean-François Ponsot, 2010. "Regional currencies and regional monetary zones in Latin America : whats prospects ?," Post-Print halshs-00473797, HAL.
- Jean-François Ponsot & Claude Gnos, 2009. "Regional currencies and regional monetary zones in Latin America : what prospects ?," Post-Print halshs-00402275, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilene Grabel, 2012. "Financial Architectures and Development: Resilience, Policy Space, and Human Development in the Global South (revised June 2012)," Working Papers wp281_revised, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- repec:grt:wpegrt:2014-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-François Ponsot, 2012. "Financement soutenable et création monétaire en régime de dollarisation : le cas de l'Équateur," Post-Print halshs-00687369, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscurrency union; dollar standard; foreign exchange; Keynes's plan; payment systems; regional monetary arrangements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:32:y:2009:i:2:p:173-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.