Knut Wicksell and Ludwig von Mises on Money, Interest and Price Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Festré, Agnès, 2006. "Knut Wicksell and Ludwig von Mises on Money, Interest, and Price Dynamics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(03), pages 333-357, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Boianovsky & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2001. "An Early Manuscript by Knut Wicksell on the Bank Rate of Interest," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 485-508, Fall.
- AgnËs FestrÈ, 2002.
"Money, Banking and Dynamics: Two Wicksellian Routes from Mises to Hayek and Schumpeter,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 439-480, April.
- Agnès Festré, 2002. "Money, Banking and Dynamics: Two Wicksellian routes from Mises to Hayek and Schumpeter," Post-Print halshs-00271372, HAL.
- Agnès Festré, 2003.
"Knowledge and individual behaviour in the Austrian tradition of business cycles: von Mises vs. Hayek,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 11(1), pages 13-45.
- Agnès Festré, 2003. "Knowledge and individual behaviour in the Austrian tradition of business cycles: von Mises vs. Hayek," Post-Print halshs-00272394, HAL.
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239.
- Hicks, J. R., 1975. "Value and Capital: An Inquiry into some Fundamental Principles of Economic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198282693.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faugere, Christophe, 2010. "Macrofoundations for A (Near) 2% Inflation Target," MPRA Paper 23491, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jun 2010.
- Farkas, Beáta, 2016.
"A várakozások szerepe a közgazdasági gondolkodásban
[Expectations in thinking on economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1177-1191.
More about this item
KeywordsWicksell; von Mises; business cycle theory; price dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00272399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.