An Early Manuscript by Knut Wicksell on the Bank Rate of Interest
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghislain Deleplace, 1994. "Aux origines de la pensée monétaire moderne," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(5), pages 1125-1136.
- Rod O'Donnell, 1992. "The Unwritten Books and Papers of J. M. Keynes," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 767-817, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandelin, Bo, 2006. "Marshall’s Influence on Swedish Economic Thought," Working Papers in Economics 187, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Festré, Agnès, 2006.
"Knut Wicksell and Ludwig von Mises on Money, Interest, and Price Dynamics,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(03), pages 333-357, September.
- Agnès Festré, 2006. "Knut Wicksell and Ludwig von Mises on Money, Interest and Price Dynamics," Post-Print halshs-00272399, HAL.
- Barbaroux, Nicolas, 2008. "The Wicksellian Flavour in Macroeconomics," PERFIL DE COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, August.
- Nicolas Barbaroux, 2014. "The Bank of France and the Open-Market instrument: an impossible wedding?," Working Papers halshs-01069286, HAL.
- Alexander Tobon & Nicolas Barbaroux, 2015. "Credit and Prices in Woodford's New Neoclassical Synthesis," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 4(1), pages 21-46, March.
- Nicolas Barbaroux, 2014. "The Bank of France and the Open-Market instrument: an impossible wedding?," Working Papers 1423, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Bo Sandelin, 2010. "Marshall’s Influence on Swedish Economic Thought," Chapters,in: The Impact of Alfred Marshall’s Ideas, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsKnut Wicksell; bank rate of interest;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:33:y:2001:i:3:p:485-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .