Marshall’s Influence on Swedish Economic Thought
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Boianovsky & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2001. "An Early Manuscript by Knut Wicksell on the Bank Rate of Interest," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 485-508, Fall.
- Torsten Gårdlund, 1996. "The Life of Knut Wicksell," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1017.
More about this item
KeywordsMarshall; Sweden; Wicksell; Cassel; Heckscher; Myrdal;
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2006-01-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2006-01-24 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunwpe:0187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/naiguse.html .