Visual analytics of bitcoin mining pool evolution : on the road toward stability?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Rauchs & Garrick Hileman, 2017. "Global Cryptocurrency Benchmarking Study," Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance Reports, Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, number 201704-gcbs.
- Rainer Böhme & Nicolas Christin & Benjamin Edelman & Tyler Moore, 2015. "Bitcoin: Economics, Technology, and Governance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 213-238, Spring.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Aniruddha Dutta & Saket Kumar & Meheli Basu, 2020. "A Gated Recurrent Unit Approach to Bitcoin Price Prediction," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-16, February.
- Lee, Jei Young, 2019. "A decentralized token economy: How blockchain and cryptocurrency can revolutionize business," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 773-784.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Woo-Young Kang, 2020. "Bitcoin Price Co-Movements and Culture," CESifo Working Paper Series 8076, CESifo.
- Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen & Basu, Soumya, 2019. "From mining to markets: The evolution of bitcoin transaction fees," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 91-109.
- Symitsi, Efthymia & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J., 2019. "The economic value of Bitcoin: A portfolio analysis of currencies, gold, oil and stocks," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 97-110.
- Grym, Aleksi, 2018. "The great illusion of digital currencies," BoF Economics Review 1/2018, Bank of Finland.
- Giancarlo Giudici & Alistair Milne & Dmitri Vinogradov, 2020. "Cryptocurrencies: market analysis and perspectives," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 47(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Aniruddha Dutta & Saket Kumar & Meheli Basu, 2019. "A Gated Recurrent Unit Approach to Bitcoin Price Prediction," Papers 1912.11166, arXiv.org.
- Laura Alessandretti & Abeer ElBahrawy & Luca Maria Aiello & Andrea Baronchelli, 2018. "Anticipating cryptocurrency prices using machine learning," Papers 1805.08550, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
- Christie Smith & Aaron Kumar, 2018.
"Crypto‐Currencies – An Introduction To Not‐So‐Funny Moneys,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(5), pages 1531-1559, December.
- Aaron Kumar & Christie Smith, 2017. "Crypto-currencies – An introduction to not-so-funny moneys," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2017/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Hanna Halaburda & Guillaume Haeringer & Joshua S. Gans & Neil Gandal, 2020.
"The Microeconomics of Cryptocurrencies,"
NBER Working Papers
27477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanna Halaburda & Guillaume Haeringer & Joshua Gans & Neil Gandal, 2021. "The Microeconomics of Cryptocurrencies," CESifo Working Paper Series 8841, CESifo.
- Gandal, Neil & Gans, Joshua & Haeringer, Guillaume & Halaburda, Hanna, 2020. "The Microeconomics of Cryptocurrencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 14972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- White, Reilly & Marinakis, Yorgos & Islam, Nazrul & Walsh, Steven, 2020. "Is Bitcoin a currency, a technology-based product, or something else?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 151(C).
- Pieters, Gina & Vivanco, Sofia, 2017.
"Financial regulations and price inconsistencies across Bitcoin markets,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-14.
- Gina Pieters & Sofia Vivanco, 2016. "Financial regulations and price inconsistencies across bitcoin markets," Globalization Institute Working Papers 293, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Alexandre Bovet & Carlo Campajola & Jorge F. Lazo & Francesco Mottes & Iacopo Pozzana & Valerio Restocchi & Pietro Saggese & Nicol'o Vallarano & Tiziano Squartini & Claudio J. Tessone, 2018. "Network-based indicators of Bitcoin bubbles," Papers 1805.04460, arXiv.org.
- Greg W. Hunter & Craig Kerr, 2019. "Virtual Money Illusion and the Fundamental Value of Non-Fiat Anonymous Digital Payment Methods," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(2), pages 151-164, May.
- Pierre J. Venter & Eben Maré, 2020. "GARCH Generated Volatility Indices of Bitcoin and CRIX," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-15, June.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Kang, Woo-Young & Spagnolo, Fabio & Spagnolo, Nicola, 2020.
"Non-linearities, cyber attacks and cryptocurrencies,"
Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(C).
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Woo-Young Kang & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2019. "Non-Linearities, Cyber Attacks and Cryptocurrencies," CESifo Working Paper Series 7692, CESifo.
- Aggarwal, Divya, 2019. "Do bitcoins follow a random walk model?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 15-22.
- Ke Wu & Spencer Wheatley & Didier Sornette, 2018. "Classification of cryptocurrency coins and tokens by the dynamics of their market capitalisations," Papers 1803.03088, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Lennart Ante, 0. "A place next to Satoshi: foundations of blockchain and cryptocurrency research in business and economics," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 0, pages 1-29.
More about this item
KeywordsIndex Terms-Bitcoin; Visual analytics; Mining pools; Bitcoin;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PAY-2020-09-14 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-02902465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.