Des dettes de guerre des années 1701-12 à l’euphorie financière de 1719-20 : une perspective pan-européenne
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Goldstein, Morris & Woglom, Geoffrey, 1995.
"Do Credit Markets Discipline Sovereign Borrowers? Evidence from the U.S. States,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 1046-1059, November.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Goldstein, Morris & Woglom, Geoffrey, 1995. "Do Credit Markets Discipline Sovereign Borrowers? Evidence from US States," CEPR Discussion Papers 1088, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Wennerlind, Carl, 2011. "Casualties of Credit: The English Financial Revolution, 1620-1720," Economics Books, Harvard University Press, number 9780674047389, Spring.
- Condorelli, Stefano, 2014. "The 1719-20 stock euphoria: a pan-European perspective," MPRA Paper 68652, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2015.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jääskelä, Jarkko, 1997. "Incomplete insurance market and its policy implication within European Monetary Union," Research Discussion Papers 8/1997, Bank of Finland.
- Volbert Alexander & Peter Anker, 1997. "Fiscal Discipline and the Question of Convergence of National Interest Rates in the European Union," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 335-352, October.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:1:p:58-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Dimpfl & Tobias Langen, 2019. "How Unemployment Affects Bond Prices: A Mixed Frequency Google Nowcasting Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 54(2), pages 551-573, August.
- Maria Kula, 2004. "Credit market discipline: Theory and evidence," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 10(1), pages 58-71, February.
- Maria Cornachione Kula, 2014. "Are US state and local governments consumption smoothers?," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1999.
"An Information-Based Model of Foreign Direct Investment: The Gains from Trade Revisited,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(4), pages 579-596, November.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim & Yuen, Chi-Wa, 1998. "An Information-Based Model of Foreign Direct Investment: The Gains form Trade Revisited," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275636, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E. & Yuen, C.-W., 1998. "An Information-Based Model of Foreign Direct Investment: the Gains from Trade Revisited," Papers 28-98, Tel Aviv.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1999. "An Information-Based Model of Foreign Direct Investment: The Gains from Trade Revisited," NBER Working Papers 6884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janvier D. Nkurunziza, 2005. "Reputation and Credit without Collateral in Africa`s Formal Banking," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2005-02, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cowling, Marc, 2010.
"The role of loan guarantee schemes in alleviating credit rationing in the UK,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 36-44, April.
- Cowling, Marc, 2007. "The Role of Loan Guarantee Schemes in Alleviating Credit Rationing in the UK," MPRA Paper 1613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weill, Laurent, 2011.
"How corruption affects bank lending in Russia,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 230-243, June.
- Weill, Laurent, 2008. "How corruption affects bank lending in Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Laurent Weill, 2008. "How Corruption Affects Bank Lending in Russia," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-21, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Kong, Dongmin & Pan, Yue & Tian, Gary Gang & Zhang, Pengdong, 2020. "CEOs' hometown connections and access to trade credit: Evidence from China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Hanna Hottenrott & Susanne Thorwarth, 2011.
"Industrial research versus development investment: the implications of financial constraints,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 527-544.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hottenrott, Hanna & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2009. "Industrial research versus development investment: the implications of financial constraints," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-049, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Soedarmono, Wahyoe & Machrouh, Fouad & Tarazi, Amine, 2013.
"Bank competition, crisis and risk taking: Evidence from emerging markets in Asia,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 196-221.
- Wahyoe Soedarmono & Fouad Machrouh & Amine Tarazi, 2012. "Bank Competition, Crisis and Risk-Taking: Evidence from Emerging Markets in Asia," Working Papers hal-00918500, HAL.
- Wahyoe Soedarmono & Fouad Machrouh & Amine Tarazi, 2013. "Bank Competition, Crisis and Risk Taking : Evidence from Emerging Markets in Asia," Post-Print hal-00785653, HAL.
- Wahyoe Soedarmono & Fouad Machrouh & Amine Tarazi, 2013. "Bank competition, crisis and risk taking: Evidence from emerging markets in Asia," Post-Print hal-01098720, HAL.
- Richard K. Green & Susan M. Wachter, 2005.
"The American Mortgage in Historical and International Context,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 93-114, Fall.
- Richard K. Green & Susan M. Wachter, 2005. "The American Mortgage in Historical and International Context," Working Paper 9094, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Chan-Jane Lin & Tawei Wang & Chao-Jung Pan, 2016. "Financial reporting quality and investment decisions for family firms," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 499-532, June.
- LaDue, Eddy L. & Allen, Sandra, 1993. "Regulatory, Efficiency, and Management Issues Affecting Rural Financial Markets," Staff Papers 121348, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Carranza, Luis J. & Cayo, Juan M. & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose E., 2003.
"Exchange rate volatility and economic performance in Peru: a firm level analysis,"
Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 472-496, December.
- Luis Carranza & Juan M. Cayo & JosÃ© E. GaldÃ³n-SÃ¡nchez, 2003. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Economic Performance in Peru: A Firm Level Analysis," Faculty Working Papers 12/03, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Maya Eden, 2017. "Misallocation and the Distribution of Global Volatility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(2), pages 592-622, February.
- Römer, Ulf & Weber, Ron & Mußhoff, Oliver & Turvey, Calcum G., 2017.
"Truth and consequences: Bogus pipeline experiment in informal small business lending,"
DARE Discussion Papers
1702, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Römer, Ulf & Mußhoff, Oliver & Weber, Ron & Turvey, Calum G., 2017. "Truth and consequences: Bogus pipeline experiment in informal small business lending," Department of Agricultural and Rural Development (DARE) Discussion Papers 260765, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Felicitas NOWAK-LEHMANN D. & Inma MARTÍNEZ-ZARZOSO & Dierk HERZER & Stephan KLASEN & Axel DREHER, 2010. "Foreign Aid and Its Effect on Per-Capita Income (Growth) in Recipient Countries: Pitfalls and Findings from a Time Series Perspective," EcoMod2010 259600121, EcoMod.
- Dimelis, Sophia & Giotopoulos, Ioannis & Louri, Helen, 2015.
"Can firms grow without credit?: evidence from the Euro Area, 2005-2011: a quantile panel analysis,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
61157, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sophia Dimelis, Ioannis Giotopoulos and Helen Louri, 2015. "Can Firms Grow Without Credit? Evidence from the Euro Area, 2005-2011: A Quantile Panel Analysis," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 89, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsSystème de Law; compagnies par actions; dette publique; guerre de Succession d’Espagne; histoire financière; euphorie financière;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2018-06-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01779048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.