Casualties of Credit: The English Financial Revolution, 1620-1720
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margaret Schabas & Carl Wennerlind, 2011. "Retrospectives: Hume on Money, Commerce, and the Science of Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(3), pages 217-230, Summer.
- Madarász, Aladár, 2012.
"Adósság, pénz és szabadság
[Taxation, money and freedom]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 457-507.
- Braun, Benjamin, 2016. "Speaking to the people? Money, trust, and central bank legitimacy in the age of quantitative easing," MPIfG Discussion Paper 16/12, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- repec:zbw:espost:157805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Muzio, Tim & Dow, Matthew, 2016. "Uneven and Combined Confusion: On the Geopolitical Origins of Capitalism and the Rise of the West," Working Papers on Capital as Power 2016/03, Capital As Power - Toward a New Cosmology of Capitalism.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2013. "Beyond Thomas Mun: the economic ideas of Edward Coke, Francis Bacon and Lionel Cranfield," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 473, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Koddenbrock, Kai, 2017. "What money does: An inquiry into the backbone of capitalist political economy," MPIfG Discussion Paper 17/9, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- repec:zbw:esmono:161429 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hup:pbooks:9780674047389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregory Kornbluh). General contact details of provider: http://www.hup.harvard.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.