Report NEP-HIS-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claude Diebolt & Michael Haupert, 2018. "We are Ninjas: How Economic History has Infiltrated Economics," Working Papers 04-18, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Claude Diebolt & Karine Pellier, 2018. "Patents in the Long Run: Theory, History and Statistics," Working Papers 03-18, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Henry S. Farber & Daniel Herbst & Ilyana Kuziemko & Suresh Naidu, 2018. "Unions and Inequality Over the Twentieth Century: New Evidence from Survey Data," NBER Working Papers 24587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Joel Rabinovich & Niall Reddy, 2018. "Distribution, wealth and demand regimes in historical perspective. USA, UK, France and Germany, 1855-2010," Working Papers 1805, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Jose A. Lopez & Kris James Mitchener, 2018. "Uncertainty and Hyperinflation: European Inflation Dynamics after World War I," NBER Working Papers 24624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lopez, Jose A & Mitchener, Kris James, 2018. "Uncertainty and Hyperinflation: European Inflation Dynamics after World War I," CEPR Discussion Papers 12951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Varian, Brian, 2018. "The economics of Edwardian imperial preference: what can New Zealand reveal?," Economic History Working Papers 88298, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Labrinidis, George, 2018. "The roots of the Euro," MPRA Paper 86560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Gamel, 2018.
"Social justice: Sen against Hayek and both facing Rawls. An a contrario argument for the contractualist approach of liberalism
[Justice sociale: Sen contre Hayek face à Rawls. Le libéralisme contra," Working Papers halshs-01794740, HAL.
- Laurent Linnemer & Michael Visser, 2018. "Jean-Michel Grandmont - A Forthcoming Mind," CESifo Working Paper Series 7060, CESifo Group Munich.
- Georgescu, George, 2018.
"O retrospectivă analitică a contextului crizei datoriei externe a României din anii 1980
[A deeper insight into the background of 1980s external debt crisis in Romania]," MPRA Paper 86790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MADSEN, Jakob B, 2018. "Is Inequality Increasing in r-g? The Dynamics of Capital’s Income Share in the UK, 1210-2013," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-70, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andrew Johnston & Blanche Segrestin & Armand Hatchuel, 2018. "From Balanced Enterprise To Hostile Takeover: How The Law Forgot About Management," Post-Print hal-01781371, HAL.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Alberto Dalmazzo & Daniela Vuri, 2018. "Home Sweet Home: the Effect of Sugar Protectionism on Emigration in Italy, 1876-1913," CEIS Research Paper 437, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Jun 2018.
- Jorda, Oscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M. & Ward, Felix, 2018. "Global Financial Cycles and Risk Premiums," Working Paper Series 2018-5, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andersson, Jenny & Godechot, Olivier, 2018. "Destabilizing orders - Understanding the consequences of neoliberalism. Proceedings of the MaxPo Fifth-Anniversary Conference, Paris, January 12-13, 2018," MaxPo Discussion Paper Series 18/1, Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo).
- Teresa C. Fort & Shawn D. Klimek, 2018. "The Effects of Industry Classification Changes on US Employment Composition," Working Papers 18-28, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Donato Masciandaro, 2018. "Central Banking and Macroeconomic Ideas: Economics, Politics and History," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1858, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Goodhart, Charles, 2018. "Central bank policies in recent years," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88078, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gallardo Albarran, Daniel, 2018. "Sanitary infrastructures and the decline of mortality in Germany, 1877-1913," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-176, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Stefano Condorelli, 2017. "Des dettes de guerre des années 1701-12 à l’euphorie financière de 1719-20 : une perspective pan-européenne," Post-Print hal-01779048, HAL.
- Silvia Marchesi & Tania Masi, 2018. "Life After Default: Private vs. Official Sovereign Debt Restructurings," Development Working Papers 437, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 04 Jun 2018.
- Jevan Cherniwchan & Juan Moreno-Cruz, 2018. "Maize and Precolonial Africa," CESifo Working Paper Series 7018, CESifo Group Munich.
- Réka Juhász & Claudia Steinwender, 2018. "Spinning the Web: The Impact of ICT on Trade in Intermediates and Technology Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 24590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro H. G. Ferreira de Souza, 2018. "A history of inequality: top incomes in Brazil, 1926?2015," One Pager 380, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Carrozza, Ilaria, 2018. "China’s African Union diplomacy: challenges and prospects for the future," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88031, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Billington, Stephen D. & Hanna, Alan J., 2018. "That's classified! Inventing a new patent taxonomy," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2018-06, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Desmet, Klaus & Wacziarg, Romain, 2018. "The Cultural Divide," CEPR Discussion Papers 12947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Braunstein, Jürgen, 2017. "Understanding the politics of bailout policies in non-Western countries: The use of sovereign wealth funds," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68472, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arthur Silve & Thierry Verdier, 2018. "A theory of regional conflict complexes," Cahiers de recherche 1805, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.