Faut-Il Mieux Reglementer Le Reporting Extra Financier Pour Ameliorer Sa Prise En Compte Par Les Investisseurs ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7721 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eti Einhorn, 2005. "The Nature of the Interaction between Mandatory and Voluntary Disclosures," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 593-621, September.
- Kothari, S. P., 2001. "Capital markets research in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 105-231, September.
- Judith Saghroun & Jean-Yves Eglem, 2004. "Performance globale de l'entreprise : les informations environnementales et sociales sont-elles prises en compte par les analystes financiers pour leur diagnostic?," Post-Print halshs-00593086, HAL.
- Alexis Cellier & Pierre Chollet & Jean-François Gajewski, 2011. "Les annonces de notations extra financières véhiculent-elles une information au marché ?," Post-Print hal-00950507, HAL.
- Botosan, Christine A., 2004. "Discussion of a framework for the analysis of firm risk communication," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 289-295.
- Sophie Giordano-Spring & Géraldine Riviere-Giordano, 2007. "Le Reporting Societal A L'Epreuve Des Theories Normatives Comptables," Post-Print halshs-00543255, HAL.
- Beyer, Anne & Cohen, Daniel A. & Lys, Thomas Z. & Walther, Beverly R., 2010. "The financial reporting environment: Review of the recent literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 296-343, December.
- Leftwich, Richard, 1980. "Market failure fallacies and accounting information," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 193-211, December.
- Clarkson, Peter M. & Li, Yue & Richardson, Gordon D. & Vasvari, Florin P., 2008. "Revisiting the relation between environmental performance and environmental disclosure: An empirical analysis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(4-5), pages 303-327.
- Alexis Cellier & Pierre Chollet & Jean-François Gajewski, 2011. "Les annonces de notations extrafinancières véhiculent-elles une information au marché?," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 14(3), pages 5-38, September.
- Verrecchia, Robert E., 1983. "Discretionary disclosure," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 179-194, April.
- Françoise Quairel, 2004. "Responsable mais pas comptable," Post-Print halshs-00145129, HAL.
- José Moneva & Beatriz Cuellar, 2009. "The Value Relevance of Financial and Non-Financial Environmental Reporting," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(3), pages 441-456, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/311 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Mion & Cristian R. Loza Adaui, 2019. "Mandatory Nonfinancial Disclosure and Its Consequences on the Sustainability Reporting Quality of Italian and German Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-1, August.
More about this item
Keywordsnon-financial information; regulation; constrain; information quality; information extra financière; reporting; réglementation; contrainte; qualité de l'information;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00992961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.