Career Interruptions: how do they impact pension rights?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Smith, Nina, 2002.
"Children and Career Interruptions: The Family Gap in Denmark,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(276), pages 609-629, November.
- Gupta, N.D. & Smith, N., 2000. "Children and Career Interruptions: the Family Gap in Denmark," Papers 00-03, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Smith, Nina, 2001. "Children and Career Interruptions: The Family Gap in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 263, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gubta, Nabanita Datta & Smith, Nina, 2000. "Children and Career Interruptions: The Family Gap in Denmark," CLS Working Papers 00-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Carine Burrican & Nicole Roth, 2000. "Les parcours de fin de carrière des générations 1912-1941 : l'impact du cadre institutionnel," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 335(1), pages 63-79.
- Karine Briard & Cindy Duc & Najat El Mekkaoui de Freitas & Bérangère Legendre, 2008. "Aléas de carrière, inégalités et retraite," Post-Print halshs-00257782, HAL.
- Antoine Bommier & Thierry Magnac & Muriel Roger, 2000. "Le marché du travail à l’approche de la retraite : évolutions en France entre 1982 et 1999," Research Unit Working Papers 0211, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Miguel Malo & Fernando Muñoz-Bullón, 2008. "Women’s family-related career breaks: a long-term British perspective," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 127-167, June.
- Shoba Arun & Thankom Arun & Vani Borooah, 2004. "The Effect Of Career Breaks On The Working Lives Of Women," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 65-84.
- Laurent Caussat, 1996. "Retraite et correction des aléas de carrière," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 291(1), pages 185-201.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:irapec:v:31:y:2017:i:5:p:670-680 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial security; Pensions; Career interruption;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00951830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.