Aléas de carrière, inégalités et retraite
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bérangère Legendre, 2011.
"Inequalities between retirees and workers: an empirical model to capture the effect of taxation,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2787-2798.
- Bérangère Legendre, 2011. "Inequalities between retirees and workers: an empirical model to capture the effect of taxation," Post-Print hal-00951708, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karine Briard & Cindy Duc & Najat El Mekkaoui de Freitas & Bérangère Legendre & Sabine Mage, 2011. "Career Interruptions: how do they impact pension rights?," Post-Print hal-00951830, HAL.
- Bérangère Legendre & Sabine Mage & Karine Briard & Cindy Duc & Najat El Mekkaoui de Freitas, 2011. "Aléas de carrière et pension de retraite," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 441(1), pages 145-158.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/411 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7049 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9806 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAléas; carrière; inégalités; retraite;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00257782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .