Aléas de carrière et pension de retraite
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Karine Briard & Cindy Duc & Najat El Mekkaoui de Freitas & Bérangère Legendre, 2008. "Aléas de carrière, inégalités et retraite," Post-Print halshs-00257782, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carole Bonnet & Sophie Buffeteau & Pascal Godefroy, 2006. "Disparités de retraite entre hommes et femmes : quelles évolutions au fil des générations ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 398(1), pages 131-148.
- Laurent Caussat, 1996. "Retraite et correction des aléas de carrière," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 291(1), pages 185-201.
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00951736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.