Interprétativisme et complexité des normes d'audit françaises
In a decision from the AMF's commission of sanctions in December 2009, the fact that French Audit Standard "NEP 320"can be interpreted has been retained to justify a lack of sanction for auditors who committed a judgmental error. This article aims to demonstrate that the audit standards' process during the task audit is not a positive one. As a consequence, the possibility to interpret and the constructivism of French audit standards are factors of the task complexity audit which influence the performance of audit judgments. Audit is not a positive theory.
|Date of creation:||10 May 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Comptabilités, économie et société, May 2011, Montpellier, France. pp.cd-rom, 2011|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00650464|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Libby, Robert & Lewis, Barry L., 1977. "Human information processing research in accounting: The state of the art," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 245-268, June.
- Chrystelle Richard, 2006. "Why an auditor can't be competent and independent: A french case study," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 153-179.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Bonner, Sarah E., 1994. "A model of the effects of audit task complexity," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 213-234, April.
- Wood, Robert E., 1986. "Task complexity: Definition of the construct," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 60-82, February.
- DeAngelo, Linda Elizabeth, 1981. "Auditor size and audit quality," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 183-199, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00650464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.