Renégotiation de contrats dans l'industrie du transport urbain en France
This paper describes the renegotiation of delegated management contracts in the French urban transport. We briefly describe the sector, sketch a theoretical model showing that contract renegotiation explains an increasing profile of subsidies over time. This model is finally estimated. Our analysis shows that wrongly assuming that local governments can fully commit to a profile of subsidies and do not renegotiate contracts leads to systematically overestimating the efficiency of firms in the sector.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Publication status:||Published in Revue Economique, Presses de Sciences Po, 2009, 60, pp.927-947|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00622833|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gasmi, F & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Sharkey, W W, 1997. "Incentive Regulation and the Cost Structure of the Local Telephone Exchange Network," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 5-25, July.
- J. Levin & P. Bajari, 2004.
"Estimating Dynamic Models of Imperfect Competition,"
2004 Meeting Papers
579, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Patrick Bajari & C. Lanier Benkard & Jonathan Levin, 2007. "Estimating Dynamic Models of Imperfect Competition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(5), pages 1331-1370, 09.
- Jonathan Levin (Stanford University) & Pat Bajari & Lanier Benkard, 2004. "Estimating Dynamic Models of Imperfect Competition," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 627, Econometric Society.
- Bajari, Patrick & Benkard, C. Lanier & Levin, Jonathan, 2007. "Estimating Dynamic Models of Imperfect Competition," Research Papers 1852r1, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Patrick Bajari & C. Lanier Benkard & Jonathan Levin, 2004. "Estimating Dynamic Models of Imperfect Competition," NBER Working Papers 10450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00622833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.