Portfolio Management Of Innovation Fields : Applying Ck Design Theory In Cross Industry Exploratory Partnership
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Midler & Philippe Silberzahn, 2008. "Creating Products in the Absence of Markets: A Robust Design Approach," Post-Print hal-00404187, HAL.
- Hagedoorn, John, 2002. "Inter-firm R&D partnerships: an overview of major trends and patterns since 1960," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 477-492, May.
- Shantanu Bhattacharya & V. Krishnan & Vijay Mahajan, 1998. "Managing New Product Definition in Highly Dynamic Environments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 50-64, November.
- Sylvain Lenfle, 2008. "Exploration and Project Management," Post-Print hal-00404168, HAL.
- Segrestin, Blanche, 2005. "Partnering to explore: The Renault-Nissan Alliance as a forerunner of new cooperative patterns," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 657-672, June.
- Arvind Parkhe, 1991. "Interfirm Diversity, Organizational Learning, and Longevity in Global Strategic Alliances," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(4), pages 579-601, December.
- Akın Kazakçı & Thomas Gillier & Gérald Piat, 2008. "Investigating co-innovation in exploratory partnerships: An analytical framework based on design theory," Post-Print hal-00417247, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCK theory; innovative design; innovation partnership; OPERA; design theory; management of innovation; théorie C-K; conception innovante; partenariat d'exploration; co-exploration; pilotage de l'innovation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2009-09-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2009-09-26 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2009-09-26 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00416790. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.