Fractional and seasonal filtering
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan, 2006. "Fractional seasonality: Models and Application to Economic Activity in the Euro Area," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00185370, HAL.
- Arteche, Josu & Robinson, Peter M., 1998. "Seasonal and cyclical long memory," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2241, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arteche, Josu & Robinson, Peter M., 1998. "Semiparametric inference in seasonal and cyclical long memory processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2203, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana, 2006.
"Long memory at the long-run and the seasonal monthly frequencies in the US money stock,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(15), pages 965-968.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2005. "Long Memory At The Long-Run And The Seasonal Monthly Frequencies In The Us Money Stock," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-16, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Ferrara, Laurent & Guegan, Dominique, 2001.
"Forecasting with k-Factor Gegenbauer Processes: Theory and Applications,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(8), pages 581-601, December.
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan, 2001. "Forecasting with k-factor Gegenbauer Processes: Theory and Applications," Post-Print halshs-00193667, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro-zone new car registrations.; Fractional filter; Euro-zone new car registrations; Persistence; Seasonality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00646178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .