Determinants of Borrowing and Households’ Risk of Credit in Rural Area in Niger
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Bolton & Mathias Dewatripont, 2005. "Contract Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262025760, April.
- Dionne, Georges, 1987.
"Incertain et information : où en sommes-nous trente-cinq ans après le Colloque de Paris?,"
L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(2), pages 5-39, juin et s.
- Dionne, G., 1987. "Incertain et Information; Ou En Sommes-Nous Trente-Cinq Ans Apres le Colloque de Paris," Cahiers de recherche 8746, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1989. "Markets and Development," NBER Working Papers 2961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isabelle Guérin & Marc Roesch & Ophélie Héliès & Govindan Venkatasubramanian, 2009.
"Microfinance, Endettement Et Surendettement. Une Étude De Cas En Inde Du Sud,"
Revue Tiers-Monde, Armand Colin, vol. 0(1), pages 131-146.
- Isabelle Guérin & Marc Roesch & Ophélie HÉliÈs & G. Venkatasubramanian, 2009. "Microfinance, Endettement Et Surendettement. Une Étude De Cas En Inde Du Sud," Post-Print hal-03238242, HAL.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1989. "Markets, Market Failures, and Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 197-203, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Fine, Ben, 2002. "Economics Imperialism and the New Development Economics as Kuhnian Paradigm Shift?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2057-2070, December.
- Yuexuan Gong & Pengzhi XU, 2019. "College Studentsâ€™ Perceived Brand Value in Service and Manufacturing Categories," Annals of Social Sciences & Management studies, Juniper Publishers Inc., vol. 4(2), pages 29-34, August.
- Qiao, Lu & Fei, Junjun, 2022. "Government subsidies, enterprise operating efficiency, and “stiff but deathless” zombie firms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 107(C).
- Chechelski, Piotr & Grochowska, Renata & Łopaciuk, Wiesław & Ślązak, Emil & Wasilewski, Adam & Wigier, Marek, 2012. "Development est public policy support in the food economy – the example of Poland," Multiannual Program Reports 164845, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Sokolovska, Olena & Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2012. "Genesis of market failure of adverse-selection-type in problem of effective capital allocation," MPRA Paper 41868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2018. "The factors inefficient allocation of investment between economies," MPRA Paper 87032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatterjee, Rittwik & Chattopadhyay, Srobonti, 2015. "Competition and Auctioning Licenses," MPRA Paper 67086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arun Natarajan Hariharan & Arindam Biswas, 2020. "A Critical review of the Indian knowledge‐based industry location policy against its theoretical arguments," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 431-454, June.
- Schottmuller, C. & Boone, J., 2012.
"Stochastic Mechanisms and Quasi-Linear Preferences,"
2012-047, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Schottmuller, C. & Boone, J., 2012. "Stochastic Mechanisms and Quasi-Linear Preferences," Other publications TiSEM 444d6df2-1c12-4efe-94df-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Paus, Eva, 1995. "Exports, economic growth and the consolidation of peace in El Salvador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 2173-2193, December.
- Tang, Shui-Yan, 1995. "Informal credit markets and economic development in Taiwan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 845-855, May.
- Sanjaya Lall, 1996. "Understanding Technology Development," Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Learning from the Asian Tigers, chapter 2, pages 27-58, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Bilancini, Ennio & Boncinelli, Leonardo, 2016.
"Dynamic adverse selection and the supply size,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 233-242.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Dynamic Adverse Selection and the Supply Size," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 099, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Dynamic Adverse Selection and the Supply Size," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0034, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Anna Kadeřábková & Václav Šmejkal, 2007. "Podmínky podnikání v české republice při hodnocení institucionální kvality [Doing Business in the Czech Republic - an Assessment of Institutional Quality]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2007(2), pages 164-182.
- Subhasish Dugar & Haimanti Bhattacharya, 2019. "Can Concerns for Social Status Mitigate the â€˜Lemons Problemâ€™? Experimental Evidence from the Indian Caste Hierarchy," Journal of South Asian Development, , vol. 14(2), pages 151-179, August.
- W. Bentley MacLeod, 2006.
"Reputations, Relationships and the Enforcement of Incomplete Contracts,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2006. "Reputations, Relationships and the Enforcement of Incomplete Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 1978, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Yongmin & Puttitanun, Thitima, 2005. "Intellectual property rights and innovation in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 474-493, December.
- Fekadu Gelaw & Stijn Speelman & Guido Huylenbroeck, 2017. "Impacts of Institutional Intervention on Price Transmissions: The Case of the Ethiopian Commodity Exchange," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 88-106, November.
- Sagren Moodley, 2002. "Competing in the Digital Economy?: The Dynamics and Impacts of B2B E-commerce on the South African Manufacturing Sector," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2002-79, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Morakinyo Akinola & Muller Colette & Sibanda Mabutho, 2018. "Non-Performing Loans, Banking System and Macroeconomy," Studia Universitatis Babeș-Bolyai Oeconomica, Sciendo, vol. 63(2), pages 67-86, August.
More about this item
Keywordsontract; credit; risk of default; asymmetry of information; rural; Niger;
All these keywords.
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-03-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2016-03-23 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2016-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ernest Miguelez (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.