Report NEP-PAY-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Milne, Alistair, 2015. "Achieving European Policy Objectives through Financial Technology," CEPS Papers 11104, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201511261452 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luisa Natali & Sudhanshu Handa & Amber Peterman & David Seidenfeld & Gelson Tembo & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2016. "Making Money Work: Unconditional cash transfers allow women to save and re-invest in rural Zambia," Papers inwopa827, Innocenti Working Papers.
- J Paul Dunne and Elizabeth Kasekende, 2016. "Financial Innovation and Money Demand: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 583, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Krasniqi, Armand, 2016. "Informality in Credit Relations Between Banks and Business Entities – a Risk on Standardization and Modernization of Kosovo Economy," MPRA Paper 69716, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Feb 2016.
- Maselli, Ilaria & Lenaerts, Karolien & Beblavý, Miroslav, 2016. "Five things we need to know about the on-demand economy," CEPS Papers 11209, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Bouyon, Sylvain & Lannoo, Karel, 2015. "Relaunching the European Retail Finance Market: Comments on the Commission's Green Paper," ECRI Papers 11187, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Item repec:bfr:rueban:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ahamadou MAICHANOU, 2016. "Determinants of Borrowing and Households’ Risk of Credit in Rural Area in Niger," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2016-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Christopher Heard & Flavio M. Menezes & Alicia Rambaldi, 2016. "The Dynamics of Bank Location Decisions in Australia," Discussion Papers Series 556, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Noriaki Matsushima, 2015. "Expanding distribution channels," ISER Discussion Paper 0958, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Item repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201511231446 is not listed on IDEAS anymore