Green protectionism: the case of textile-clothing sector (In French)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trela, I. & Whalley, J., 1988. "Do Developing Countries Lose From The Mfa?," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 8804c, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- John C. Beghin & Jean-Christophe Bureau, 2017.
"Quantitative Policy Analysis Of Sanitary, Phytosanitary And Technical Barriers To Trade,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 3, pages 39-62
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- John C. Beghin & Jean-Christophe Bureau, 2001. "Quantitative Policy Analysis of Sanitary, Phytosanitary and Technical Barriers to Trade," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 87, pages 107-130.
- Beghin, John C. & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2001. "Quantitative Policy Analysis of Sanitary, Phytosanitary and Technical Barriers to Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5119, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beghin, John C. & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2005. "Quantitative Policy Analysis of Sanitary, Phytosanitary and Technical Barriers to Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12740, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sophie Lavallée & Kristin Bartenstein, 2004. "La régulation et l'harmonisation internationale des programmes d'écolabels sur les produits et les services," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-40, CIRANO.
- Pincus, J J, 1975. "Pressure Groups and the Pattern of Tariffs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 757-778, August.
- Fischer, Ronald & Serra, Pablo, 2000. "Standards and protection," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 377-400, December.
- Josh Ederington & Jenny Minier, 2003.
"Is environmental policy a secondary trade barrier? An empirical analysis,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 137-154, February.
- Josh Ederington & Jenny Minier, 2000. "Is Environmental Policy a Secondary Trade Barrier? An Empirical Analysis," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1507, Econometric Society.
- Patrick A. Messerlin, 2001. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in Europe: European Commercial Policy in the 2000s," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 102.
- Wesley Nimon & John Beghin, 2017.
"Ecolabels And International Trade In The Textile And Apparel Market,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 18, pages 321-326
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Wesley Nimon & John Beghin, 1999. "Ecolabels and International Trade in the Textile and Apparel Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1078-1083.
- Nimon, Wesley & Beghin, John C., 1999. "Ecolabels and International Trade in the Textile and Apparel Market," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1886, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Simpson, R. David & Bradford, Robert III, 1996. "Taxing Variable Cost: Environmental Regulation as Industrial Policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 282-300, May.
- Mattias Ganslandt & James R. Markusen, 2001. "Standards and Related Regulations in International Trade: A Modeling Approach," NBER Working Papers 8346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ulph, Alistair, 1996. "Environmental Policy and International Trade when Governments and Producers Act Strategically," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 265-281, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEcolabel; Textile-Clothing; Green protectionism; Factorial analysis of correspondence; rnHierarchical Ascendant Classification; Gravity model;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2010-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .