Estimating Optimal Hedge Ratio with Unknown Structural Breaks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J, 2008. "Tests for cointegration with two unknown regime shifts with an application to financial market integration," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 497-505, November.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J, 2009. "CItest2b: GAUSS module to implement tests for cointegration with two unknown structural breaks," Statistical Software Components G00006, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Eduardo Roca, 2006. "Calculating the optimal hedge ratio: constant, time varying and the Kalman Filter approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(5), pages 293-299.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Eduardo Roca, 2012. "A re-examination of the unbiased forward rate hypothesis in the presence of multiple unknown structural breaks," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(11), pages 1443-1448, April.
- Xiaojuan He & Dervis Kirikkaleli & Melike Torun & Zecheng Li, 2021. "Modeling Economic Risk in the QISMUT Countries: Evidence From Nonlinear Cointegration Tests," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(4), pages 21582440211, October.
- Kanjilal, Kakali & Ghosh, Sajal, 2013. "Environmental Kuznet’s curve for India: Evidence from tests for cointegration with unknown structuralbreaks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 509-515.
- Esra N. Kılcı Author-Name:Burcu Kıran Baygın, 2019. "Analysis of the Relationship between Real Effective Exchange Rate, Common Equity Tier 1 Ratio and Return on Equity: Evidence from Turkey," Alphanumeric Journal, Bahadir Fatih Yildirim, vol. 7(2), pages 319-332, December.
- Fatih Kaplan & Ayşe E. Ünal, 2020. "Industrial Production Index - Crude Oil Price Nexus: Russia, Kazakhstan And Azerbaijan," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 65(227), pages 119-142, October –.
- Burcu Kiran, 2014. "Testing the impact of educational expenditures on economic growth: new evidence from Latin American countries," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1181-1190, May.
- Cumhur ÞAHÝN & Hüseyin ALTAY, 2016. "Examination of the Relationship between Turkey’s Credit Default Swap (CDS) Points and Unemployment," Eurasian Business & Economics Journal, Eurasian Academy Of Sciences, vol. 4(4), pages 52-67, January.
- Ketenci, Natalya, 2014. "The bilateral trade balance of the EU in the presence of structural breaks," MPRA Paper 54661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bilgili, Faik, 1999. "Yeni Klasik kurama göre bütçe politikalarının değerlendirilmesi [An evaluation of New Classical arguments on budget policies]," MPRA Paper 80771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Zeeshan & Hussain, Muzzammil & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Yang, Siqun & Jiao, Zhilun, 2020. "Natural resource abundance, technological innovation, and human capital nexus with financial development: A case study of China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Dilem Yıldırım & Onur A. Koska, 2018. "Puzzling out the Feldstein-Horioka Paradox for Turkey by a Time-Varying Parameter Approach," ERC Working Papers 1808, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2018.
- Yarovaya, Larisa & Lau, Marco Chi Keung, 2016. "Stock market comovements around the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from the UK, BRICS and MIST markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 605-619.
- Bondia, Ripsy & Ghosh, Sajal & Kanjilal, Kakali, 2016. "International crude oil prices and the stock prices of clean energy and technology companies: Evidence from non-linear cointegration tests with unknown structural breaks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 558-565.
- Dimitriou, Dimitrios & Simos, Theodore, 2013. "Testing purchasing power parity for Japan and the US: A structural-break approach," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 53-59.
- Ayesha Siddiqui & Mohd Shamim & Mohammad Asif & Mamdouh Abdulaziz Saleh Al-Faryan, 2022. "Are Stock Markets among BRICS Members Integrated? A Regime Shift-Based Co-Integration Analysis," Economies, MDPI, vol. 10(4), pages 1-25, April.
- Koçak Emrah & Uzay Nısfet, 2019. "The effect of financial development on income inequality in Turkey: An estimate of the Greenwood-Jovanovic hypothesis," Review of Economic Perspectives, Sciendo, vol. 19(4), pages 319-344, December.
- Chiappini, Raphaël & Jégourel, Yves & Raymond, Paul, 2019.
"Towards a worldwide integrated market? New evidence on the dynamics of U.S., European and Asian natural gas prices,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 545-565.
- Raphael Chiappini & Yves Jegourel & Paul Raymond, 2019. "Towards a worldwide integrated market? New evidence on the dynamics of U.S., European and Asian natural gas prices," Post-Print hal-03281557, HAL.
- Hamisu S. Ali & Solomon P. Nathaniel & Gizem Uzuner & Festus V. Bekun & Samuel A. Sarkodie, 2020.
"Trivariate Modelling of the Nexus between Electricity Consumption, Urbanization and Economic Growth in Nigeria: Fresh Insights from Maki Cointegration and Causality Tests,"
Research Africa Network Working Papers
20/010, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Hamisu S. Ali & Solomon P. Nathaniel & Gizem Uzuner & Festus V. Bekun & Samuel A. Sarkodie, 2020. "Trivariate Modelling of the Nexus between Electricity Consumption, Urbanization and Economic Growth in Nigeria: Fresh Insights from Maki Cointegration and Causality Tests," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/010, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Hamisu S. Ali & Solomon P. Nathaniel & Gizem Uzuner & Festus V. Bekun & Samuel A. Sarkodie, 2020. "Trivariate Modelling of the Nexus between Electricity Consumption, Urbanization and Economic Growth in Nigeria: Fresh Insights from Maki Cointegration and Causality Tests," Working Papers 20/010, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Yildirim, Ertugrul & Aslan, Alper & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2012. "Coal consumption and industrial production nexus in USA: Cointegration with two unknown structural breaks and causality approaches," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6123-6127.
- Seker, Fahri & Ertugrul, Hasan Murat & Cetin, Murat, 2015. "The impact of foreign direct investment on environmental quality: A bounds testing and causality analysis for Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 347-356.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal Hedge Ratio; Multiple Breaks; US; UK;
All these keywords.
- C30 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:fpaper:finance:201010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Dr. Alexandr Akimov (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.