Trade and Poverty in South Asia: An Interpretive Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- del Ninno, Carlo & Dorosh, Paul A., 2001.
"Averting a food crisis: private imports and public targeted distribution in Bangladesh after the 1998 flood,"
Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 337-346, September.
- Ninno, Carlo del & Dorosh, Paul A., 2001. "Averting a food crisis: private imports and public targeted distribution in Bangladesh after the 1998 flood," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le, Minh Son, 2014. "Trade openness and household welfare within a country: A microeconomic analysis of Vietnamese households," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 56-70.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade liberalisation; Poverty; South Asia; Literature survey;
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:epaper:economics:200909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Professor Tom Nguyen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.