L'apport de Pellegrino Rossi à la théorie de l'offre et de la demande : une tentative d'interprétation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pier Luigi Porta & Roberto Scazzieri, 2002. "Pietro Verri's Political Economy: Commercial Society, Civil Society, and the Science of the Legislator," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 34(1), pages 83-110, Spring.
- Alain Béraud & Gilbert Faccarello, 2000. "Nouvelle histoire de la pensée économique, tome 3," Post-Print halshs-00201476, HAL.
- Tubaro, Paola, 2002. "A Case Study in Early Mathematical Economics: Pietro Verri and Paolo Frisi, 1772," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 195-214, June.
More about this item
KeywordsLibre concurrence; Théorie de la valeur; Théorie de l'offre et de la demande; Marginalisme; Prix de réservation; Jules Dupuit; Jean-Baptiste Say; Adam Smith; David Ricardo; Pellegrino Rossi;
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2015-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.