Forest Economics and Policy Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arunanondchai, Jutamas May, 2003. "Applied general equilibrium analysis of trade liberalisation on land-based sectors in Malaysia and Indonesia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 947-961, December.
- Gregory, S. Amacher & Christine Conway, M. & Sullivan, Jay & Gregory, S. Amacher, 2003. "Econometric analyses of nonindustrial forest landowners: Is there anything left to study?," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 137-164.
- Andersson, Thomas, 1997. "The Tropical Forests as a Global Resource: Impacts of Trade-Related Policy," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 187, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Nov 1997.
- Jan G. Laarman, 1995. "Government Policies Affecting Forests in Latin America: An Agenda for Discussion," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 25498, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bull, Gary Q. & Bazett, Michael & Schwab, Olaf & Nilsson, Sten & White, Andy & Maginnis, Stewart, 2006. "Industrial forest plantation subsidies: Impacts and implications," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 13-31, November.
- Birdsall, Nancy, 1992. "Another look at population and global warming," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1020, The World Bank.
- Clapp, Roger Alex, 1998. "Regions of refuge and the agrarian question: Peasant agriculture and plantation forestry in Chilean araucania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 571-589, April.
- Jan G. Laarman, 1995. "Government Policies Affecting Forests in Latin America: An Agenda for Discussion," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6297, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Edward Barbier & Michael Rauscher, 1994. "Trade, tropical deforestation and policy interventions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 75-90, February.
More about this item
Keywordsproduction ; industry ; trade ; economic development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.