Foreign Exchange Risk Management Practices and Products used by Australian Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jonathan Batten & Robert Mellor & Victor Wan, 1993. "Foreign Exchange Risk Management Practices and Products Used by Australian Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(3), pages 557-573, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chung, Hyunchul & Majerbi, Basma & Rizeanu, Sorin, 2015. "Exchange risk premia and firm characteristics," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 96-125.
- Zhou Ting & Ling Guijun & Leng Bojun, 2010. "Important export skills comparison in different export stage: An empirical study of Chinese firms," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 204-220, October.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219091517500278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ross, Donald G. & Pike, Richard H., 1997. "Export credit risks and the trade credit offer: some Canadian evidence," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 55-70, April.
- Chris Becker & Daniel Fabbro, 2006. "Limiting Foreign Exchange Exposure through Hedging: The Australian Experience," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Bradley, Katrina & Moles, Peter, 2001. "The effects of exchange rate movements on non-financial UK firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 51-69, February.
- Pramborg, Bengt, 2005. "Foreign exchange risk management by Swedish and Korean nonfinancial firms: A comparative survey," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 343-366, June.
- Scott McCarthy & Adelina Ispriani, 2004. "An Operating Economic Exposure - Australian Case Study: Foster’s Group Limited Beer," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 180, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Bartram, Söhnke M., 2004. "The Use of Options in Corporate Risk Management," MPRA Paper 6663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ross, Donald G. & Whalen, Michael P., 1999. "The Importance Of Practical Export Skills: Some Evidence From Canadian Agribusiness," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(01).
More about this item
Keywordsenterprises ; statistical analysis ; financial market ; interest rate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wesybu:e9209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwsau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .